A guide to help make the most of your mid-career entrepreneurial pursuits…whether they were originally planned for or not.
Employee to Entrepreneur is the book to help entrepreneurially minded professionals seize the opportunity offered by the current economic environment to begin a “second act” in their careers. This complete guide explores the full range of questions and concerns voiced by mid-career entrepreneurs, including: how to get started after a lifetime of having other bosses, risks and rewards of making the entrepreneurial leap, and the drawbacks to starting a business under the constraints of traditional start-up costs.
Aspiring entrepreneurs will learn to:
– Recognize why the right business fit is so important.
– Understand the impact that proper funding can have on the future success of a business.
– Assess the financial risks and potential rewards of funding their business using a self-directed 401(k).
– Avoid common mistakes by learning through the experiences of others.
– Gain the needed confidence to act on making their dreams a reality.
William Seagraves, a seasoned and serial entrepreneur himself, carefully deconstructs each part of the process so that the reader is able to honestly evaluate first themselves and second the unique mid-career business opportunity at hand. The book includes wide-ranging advice from a financial professional who has helped hundreds of clients navigate the tricky waters of this mid-career change. This book will be the go-to resource for the rapidly growing number of mid-career entrepreneurs.