Cracking the GMAT with 2 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests, 2018 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need for the Score You Want (Graduate School Test Preparation)
IF IT’S ON THE TEST, IT’S IN THIS BOOK. Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT—including 2 full-length computer-adaptive practice tests for realistic exam preparation, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Detailed examples of how to use process of elimination to your advantage
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length CAT practice exams with online score reports and detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic warm-ups that help focus your review
• 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty, to customize your prep
• Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills online
Series: Graduate School Test Preparation
Paperback: 720 pages
Publisher: Princeton Review; 2018 Edition edition (May 23, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1.6 x 10.7 inches