Lots of us have ideas we think would make great businesses. Most of us never do anything with those ideas. But for those that do, a world of opportunity awaits them.
This book is about 30 people like you. They all had an idea, and went on to start a business. From Innocent to Cobra to Dreams to Dyson, we reveal how some of the biggest household names businesses got of the ground, and those very first steps taken by their founders.
Answering questions such as:
- What happened first?
- How did they choose the name?
- How much did it cost to set up?
- Where did they find suppliers?
- How did they get their first customers?
- What problems did they run into?